

The doll can be easily removed as it slides into a piece of lime coloured mesh. The hats rest into flowers secured onto the board with brads. And the wardrobe is to the left, two special cut outs, where the clothes just slide in ... and stay. The bottom flowers secure that fairly snugly.

I've had to entertain 5 of my nieces last weekend, so I was showing them some old paper dolls I had in my secret antic (not quite, but it sounds interesting).
The paper dolls would make excellent pieces to transform into some art work; but rather than just that I wanted it to still be functional, that is, something they could still play with - yet showcase the dolls off in that particular period of time. Well see what you think and how well I've managed to encapsulate that.
I think I'll call them Art Board Wardrobes, and make them up for my others as well.
Not only did I entertain my nieces (and myself of course) but it gave me other ideas in my own designs.